Shipping & Policies
Welcome to Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe & Mercantile located in the historic district of Willamette in West Linn, Oregon! It is our pleasure to welcome you to shop with us whether it is in person or with our on-line store.
General Shipping Information (rates are listed below General Information)
* We ship United States Postal Service Flat Rate Priority for both U.S. and International orders.
(For International orders including Canada, please email us at email@example.com for shipping rates)
* Flat Rate Envelopes will generally hold up to 7yds of cotton fabric or up to 4yds of flannel fabric depending on cuts: A 1yd cut folds differently than a 5yd cut. Our goal is to have your fabric arrive to you safely and securely. We will not over-stuff envelopes.
* Flat Rate Boxes will generally hold 12 to 20 yards.
Additional charges may apply if your order exceeds weight and size limitations of the Flat Rate Priority Mail envelope or Flat Rate Boxes.
*If you would like to order a pattern please just call us at 503-607-0600. Pattern orders placed through the website will generate a $5.95 shipping charge for orders from 0.01 to $49.99. We can send pattern-only orders for $1.90-$2.25 U.S. snail mail (without tracking) but you must call. Pattern orders through the website will be charged $5.95 to ship.
* Shipping occurs Tuesday through Saturday. We may delay shipping during certain holidays or when the Shoppe is busy in-store. If there will be a delay of more than 72 hours, we will notify you and keep you in the loop. There are certain kits that we can continually make and there may be a small delay while we remake the kits (i.e., Farm Girl Vintage Block Kits). We know you're excited to receive your fabrics so we will do whatever we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
* For ten years we've been shipping products all around the world from our website. We know how to do the job we love seeew much. Once the package officially leaves our Shoppe, it is in the hands of USPS. Please let us know if there any problems during delivery and we will connect with USPS to see how they can best assist you. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items that may occur in shipping so be sure to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org should any problems arise during shipping immediately.
US Shipping Rate Estimates Uninsured (orders under $50 are not insured unless requested)
Orders up to $49.99..........$5.95
Orders $50 - $59.99..........$8.70
Orders $60 - $79.99..........$15.25
Orders $80 - $99.99..........$15.95
Orders $100 -$199 ...........$16.95
Orders $200 - $300...........$23.40
Orders $500 and over are $25.00 plus additional charges for extra boxes as needed.
Please email us for International Orders information at email@example.com. Please indicate the items you would like to order. Until our International Shipping is set up we will communicate with you via email and instruct you from there.
Pick Up For Local Customers
Until the new store opens we have a pick up for the Feburary Breakfast Club Members only. Registered Breakfast Club Members can select the Pick Up option when checking out to pick up any purchases at the Event. Orders must be in by 12 Noon on Friday 2/17/17
Local customers can pick up their order at Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe & Mercantile. All you need to do is select "Store-Pick Up" during the on-line check out process. Please allow 24 hours from the next business day to pick up your order. Orders placed on Sunday & Monday (the days we are normally closed) will not be ready for pick-up until Wednesday. We will not cut any orders without valid credit card information. Since we do have limited storage, we do ask that you try to pick up your orders within one week of the order date.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
All Sales Final Policy
We will not accept returns on cut yardage, books, patterns, quilt kits and home decor. Gift Cards are also non-refundable. If you are having a problem with piecing a quilt from a kit you purchased from us, please give us a call at 503-607-0600. If we are not able to assist you immediately, will take your name and number to call you back after we've researched the pattern. We also might be assisting in-store customers when you call and would much rather give you 100% attention. We make an in-store sample for 99% of the kits we sell. We are not responsible for pattern errors made by the designer however, we will do our best to assist you in whatever challenge you may have encountered.
If you are purchasing a kit, we make every effort to ensure that the original fabric shown in our sample is included, however we reserve the right to make substitutions as necessary. If a substitution is necessary, rest assured Jan always selects something that is just as fabulous if not better. Our kits include ample fabric to create the project as shown, pattern or book, and will occasionally include additional embellishments such as buttons, ric rac etc. If these items are not included, we always indicate you will need to purchase them separately. We do offer a generous 15% backing discount for your selected backing when purchased with your quilt kit. This discount is applied as a credit back to you before shipping your order. The discount will not reflect on your order confirmation.
Web Exclusives & Specials Policy
From time to time we like to reward our customers via our daily email inspiration with special offers to enjoy in our on-line store. These specials cannot be combined with any other discounts unless specified. These offers exclude clearance items, prior purchases, pre-orders/special orders, workshops and gift cards.