CLASS POLICIES Whether you are registering for our popular workshops or taking a class, we are happy to see you and look forward to getting you excited about quilting!
But first...there a couple of things we need to go over to keep everyone happy!
*It is very helpful if you register through our secure website www.hollyhillquiltshoppe.com. You can also register in-store or call us at 503-607-0600. Payment information must be entered at the time of registration.
* Coffee is not permitted in the classroom. We've had people in the past spill beverages and it could potentially ruin the project you and/or your neighbor are working on. The only beverage permitted in our classroom is bottled water.
* Class supplies should be purchased from Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe & Mercantile. We do offer a discount for class supplies on select classes. Purchasing your class supplies from us for the classes we offer ensures that all costs associated with the class/workshop are covered. Future quilters will thank you because your support keeps brick-and-mortar quilt shop, like ours in existence.
* Class Discount Evening. For each class we have a Class Discount Evening set up. These are the evenings you may attend to receive the class discount. Do not ask us to move the time, or make exceptions. These evenings are scheduled to allow for our full attention to you in helping you with fabric selection and any questions you may have. We also have other commitments to schedule around and we appreciate the cooperation. If you cannot attend Class Discount Evening, you will receive 10% off the pattern/book only.
*Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe & Mercantile reserves the right to cancel any class/workshop that does not meet a required minimum number of students. Classes and workshops at Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe are non-refundable unless cancelled by the Shoppe or instructor, in which a full refund or in-store credit will be provided.
*Students taking a class at Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe & Mercantile should park behind our Shoppe or in the garage beneath. An elevator is available in the garage.
*All students must be familiar with their sewing machines and know how to operate them before coming to class. Please do not ask instructors to help you with your machines. It is helpful if you bring your instruction manual to class.
*Our classroom is available to students who have paid for a class only. Please do not bring additional guests with you.
* Please refrain from wearing strong perfume as a courtesy to those who are sensitive to perfume.
*Cell phones are to be turned off during classes.
* Your attendance at any Club and/or B.O.M's that you sign up for is always appreciated. If for any reason you cannot attend your B.O.M or club, please notify us ahead of time so that we are not waiting for you to arrive.